Why Life Coaching?
People sometimes ask if and how life coaching can help them. Oh, we'd like to connect them with all the people we know whose lives have been transformed by coaching! So yes, it will help! How depends on what you are currently wanting in your life. Here are our top five reasons:
- Get to where you want to be – faster.
- Feel good about yourself and your life.
- Spend more time doing what you want – with whom you want!
- Overcome any obstacles that block you from your goals.
- Feel empowered to make changes and live your dream!
We've coached clients living in Maine, Boston, Bejing, Connecticut, Cairo and lots of other places. They are entrepreneurs, retirees, college students, executive directors, pastors, spiritual seekers and more. What they all have in common is a desire for more… more freedom, more passion, more integrity, more happiness, more of their real selves in everything they do.
Why Be Love in Yourself?
There's a voice calling to each of us to be who we really are. Our real selves. And we finally arrive when we stop trying to be somebody else.
To Be Love means…
- To live day by day with serenity and joy no matter what is going on around us
- To live from "the inside out" as the leader of your own life
- To feel deeply connected to others.
- To be completely truthful.
- To be playful and curious.
- To be a human be-ing, not a human do-ing.
BeLove in Yourself’s Peter Heinrichs featured in
Transformational Presence newsletter.
Click here to read about Peter’s journey and insights about abundance in the latest issue of the newsletter from the Center for Transformational Presence.